Tuesday, February 22, 2011

A brief, indefinite interval of time

A moment? Oh moments, Either good or bad right? Wrong. Did you know that you can not get colder? You can only get warmer. Same with moments. That moment can not be worse then a one you've had before, for moment cant get worse.


I've had a few "moments". Ones that which make me happier and happier every single time i even think about it. Here are some of my favorites.


Resently I went garbage bagging with courtney savannah chloe and briana. I love that moment when you are sitting inside the garbage bag just waiting and waiting until the person answers the door. That rush when you feel someone you dont know kick you then you pick up your bag and run away laughing so hard your about to pee.


My father comes home from work usually at 6:30. I love the moments where me and my siblings run up to the garage door and hurry out to give him the biggest hugs. Soon later my mom jumps in to our family hugs. That moment where suddenly, everything seems too perfect to be real. The moment filled with so much love that it can possible make me cry.


I love those times when you wake up with the sun blazing through your bedroom window. You open your eyes to a brand new day. That day is called, Saturday.


Me and savannah made paper cat. We worked so hard on that paper cat and we gave it to one of our closest friends named courtney hill. We named that cat Cicillia baker. Terroizing random humans throughout the day in the halls at school. I loved that moment right where we handed the cat to courtney and her face lit up with many creepy ideas.


When the justin bieber movie came out (never say never) I started to listen to more and more of his songs. Once I listened to every possible song he could have ever sang I got off the computer, stood up and instantly knew I had bieber fever.


The moment the bell rings for school to get out makes me so happy I can hardly stand it.


I love this moment right now of you reading about the moments that I love.
<3Sabrin.

No comments:

Post a Comment